Required rules to participate:
· Play 18 holes of golf as a team of 4 in Captain’s Choice Format, all 4 team members must be registered online. You can play at any course in the U.S. from August 15th – September 5th.
· Scores submitted by 2:00pm on Saturday, September 5 to qualify for prizes; directions below
· Seniors and Ladies may play from respective tees
· Each player can only participate once, and only teams of 4 (that play captain’s choice together) are eligible for the grand prize
Golf for 4 at the Ocean Course at Kiawah Island! A ~$2000 value, and the PGA Championship will be played at the Ocean Course in 2021.
When your round is completed:
· Must provide payment prior to submitting scores, if you have not already
· Text the information below to 843-323-7730, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Golfer’s names
· A picture of your scorecard (will use strokes below/above par)
· Average of last 3 rounds for each team member
· A team picture for a chance to win a prize (optional, but encouraged)
· Attend our virtual event via Zoom on September 5th at 5PM, where we will announce tournament winners, additional prizes, as well as hold a raffle
- This event has passed.