We can tell you all about him. If you want the overview on the man he was and why there is a foundation set up in his honor, we suggest reading our About page. Then, check out our Press page. We recommend starting with the video at the top of the page first. The video was for an award Brian received posthumously, but it helps to paint the picture of the legacy Brian left.
Want to learn more about Brian? Feel free to shoot the William Brian Moody Foundation an email at email@example.com
We support two incredible beneficiaries!
- The William Brian Moody ’86 Memorial Scholarship at Clemson University
- The Roper St. Francis Foundation Cancer Care Patient Assistance Fund
Why? You can read about that here. But, the short of it is that both Clemson University and Roper St. Francis Hospital were special to Brian.
Every dollar of profit, outside of those used to run the operations of the William Brian Moody Foundation, are donated to our two beneficiaries.
Yes! The William Brian Moody Foundation is a qualified 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization and donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. Please consult your tax advisor regarding specific questions about your deductions.
Our Tax ID is 82-3481973
The easiest way to get in contact with one of the Board Members of the William Brian Moody Foundation (“the Foundation”) is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would prefer to call, please use the Foundation’s phone number at 980.216.8990. Our typical response time is less than 48 hours
- Click Login in the top right
- Once logged in, head to your account page by clicking “My Account” in the top right
- On the account dashboard, click the “My Subscriptions” link on the left side
- Click “Cancel” on the monthly contribution that you would like to end
- Verify you have received a confirmation email canceling your monthly contribution
If you have any issues with the above steps, please feel free to reach out to us via email at email@example.com
Click on “My Account” on the header at the top of any page. Then, look for the “reset my password” button on the bottom of the page and click it.
You will be asked to enter your email associated with your account. After entering your email, give it a moment, then head over to your email and look for a new message with a link to reset your password.